CVENT is a recognized company.
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Today I am going to share my personal experience regarding the Cvent company. I know many of you are not aware of this company so did I however I get to know about this company during pool campusing. It is a Saas-based company that software as a service. One needs to interact with the client and help them resolve their issue.
So let’s come to the point regarding job interviews. The interview experience was good however there is the main reason mentioned below why you will not go-ahead to join the company even after clearing all the interview rounds.
Cvent interview procedure:
1. First round was regarding verbal tests. It will check your grammatical skills, verbal skills. It was a combined test with basic English grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension.
2. After that group discussion happen. There were many students so they divided the number of students (60 students per head) into one group assign with different HR. I was given a topic regarding Covid-19 impact. As there were many students so HR gave us only a few minutes to speak regarding Covid-19 impact, most importantly they were checking communication skills. After completing two rounds it was already 6 pm. I got the result that I was selected.
cvent ccat test:
3. The 3rd round was the CCAT test which was really tough. Combo of aptitude, logical and diagrammatic reasoning, technical computer knowledge. It was an elimination round.
4. After clearing the third round, the fourth round was the product test. It was not the elimination round. HR provides us a video which shows some process of the company which we were required to do. There were many technical terms includes with some process and steps. After completing the video we gave the product test.5. Post product test the last round for the day was the Versant test. The versant test is something which will check your communication skills, how you pronounce a word, how strong your vocabulary is, your memory, also the last part include storytelling that you will give a topic in that versant test and you need to speak without any hmm, ah, that is humming word.
6. That was all for that day.
7. We get results on the next day that we are selected. However, this was not the end of the campusing process. There were two more rounds left that are the Ops round, which was going to happen after two days. HR who was involved with us arranged an ops round briefing session.
8. So when I attended the L1 round the question I was asked is – introduce yourself, say about your education, why did you choose this degree? Why did you choose this branch? Why do you want to join cvent? What did you learn about our product? Post that he was giving me the scenario and I need to answer accordingly. This type of question they will ask, that check your communication skills and your knowledge.
cvent scam :
So in the beginning I mentioned that there are some reasons after knowing which many of you will take a step back before joining this company. The company includes a service agreement bond for 30 months. If you left the company before completing your agreement you have to pay an amount of 2lacs 80 thousand to the company. 2nd point is they informed us that if we get selected we need to handover them a cheque of Rs. 80 thousand, WHICH THEY WILL NOT DEDUCT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AS THEY MENTIONED!!! That is the point when I give my thought a second chance whether I want to join this company or not. Because one can still sign a service agreement and it is normal nowadays however giving a company a cheque of Rs. 80 thousand is a huge amount for anyone. And everyone wants a job to earn money. I never heard to pay money to the company that too for security. Because for security there is a bond right?
cvent joining procedure:
So many of you will think about what happened at last. So I got a proper answer neither from HR nor from the Team leader( at the time of the Ops round).
Initially, when I raised this question the HR who was handling us said she is not the right person. When I asked her to connect me to the right person she said we will discuss it later on. However, that time never came. I raised this question at the time of the L1 round but didn’t get a proper response.
So guys, if you want to join Cvent you should apply directly or should give walk an interview because there are many types of fraud happening around the world.
So be safe, think before taking any decision!
you can go and check our Facebook page
you can check our Instagram page also