SBI Clerk Result 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the result of SBI Clerk 2021 prelims online at sbi.co.in. Candidates can check SBI Clerk result 2021 from this article as well. They can check their SBI Clerk 2021 result with roll number or registration number and date of birth. On qualifying prelims exam, candidates have to appear for the Main examination. Qualified candidate’s mains examination will have to appear for the language test. After final selection, newly recruited Junior Associates have to serve 06 months probation period. For further details related to SBI Clerk result 2021, including process to check result, cut off marks, vacancies, etc.
How to Check SBI Clerk Result 2021
- Go to the SBI careers official website by clicking the link above.
- Click on the SBI clerk result 2021 link under the latest announcement tab.
- Then, enter your registration number and date of birth/password.
- Next, enter the image security code and click on the login button.
- Your result status and scorecard along with overall cut off marks appears on the screen.
SBI Clerk Mains:
Once candidates qualify prelims stage, automatically shortlisted for the main examination. The result for phase -II is available on the official website. Get more information for SBI Clerk Mains/final result 2021 below:
- The mains/final result releases online in PDF format.
- Applicants can search for their names/roll numbers with CTRL+F.
- Aggregate marks secured in the mains exam is considered for the preparation of the final merit list.
- The final selection is done after the verification of the eligibility for the post.
After this you will unlock the main exam of Sbi, there will be some rounds after that, comment below to get the next steps for the SBI mains